Standard Angle Beam Wedges
- Machined grooves scatter internal sound waves
- Standard wedges are designed and manufactured based on inspections of mild carbon steel or aluminum
- Specific contouring options available (AOD, AID, COD or CID)
- High temperature wedges available upon request
- Advanced wedge angles (30, 90) incur additional cost
- Special metal designs available at additional cost
- Wedge contouring incurs additional cost
Not sure where to start?
Our dedicated team of experts is standing by to help you find the right instruments for your testing needs.
Contact us today to see how we can help.