NDT Systems supports the education of the next generation of inspectors with a range of ultrasonic systems for the classroom and educational market.
Demonstrate the principles of thickness gauging, flaw detection with A, B and C-scans in a single portable and battery operated system including a range of probe types, x-y scanner and an immersion tank.
Our unique Raptor imaging thickness gauge and flaw detector drives a TunnelScan precision x-y scanner mounted above a purpose built acrylic water tank. The instrument can be used as a simple thickness gauge, conventional flaw detector or used to generate B or C-scan images. No other educational system gives this level of capability for the price.
NovaScope 6000View Details
- Class leading ultra thin spatial resolution
- High-Resolution (0.0001in, 0.0025mm)
- Multi-probe capability
- Touchscreen controls
- A, B, C-scan Imaging
- Drives range of scanners
- Auto probe recognition
- Multiple probe capability
- Color display, portable
- Manual X-Y Scanner
- 3 sizes: 18in.x 18in. (0.46mx0.46m), 24in. (0.61m) & 36in. (0.91m)
- Magnetic or suction feet
- Phased-Array (PAUT) Ready
- Custom probe holders & connectors